Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Mickie James Takes Off Her Bra















- New york, new york
I want to wake up in a city, that never sleeps

And find I'ma number one top of the list, king of the hill

A number one - Frank Sinatra

have New York is a must see!! And I am one of the lucky ones since last week claiming the ... must
For all those who are not heard before: I was last week Wednesday to Sunday in New York ... of course not alone, I've met there with Klaus and Sebastian, which has set a New York again on top ...
Have a great time there and enjoyed almost everything scoured what we've seen in Manhattan has to ... Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, Ground Zero, Statue of Liberty, countless Trump Tower, the NYer Exchange, Central Park, Chrisler Building, Broadway, Stomp, .................. .......

The times to the beginning, more detailed Information will follow, but as is always the case, I binn already in there in their old ways ... that means get the homework ...

greetings in the world

0 comments:

Post a Comment