Sunday, July 12, 2009

Text For Season S Greetings

engine failure Passat (

Da (skipped timing belt) the pictures of the damage to the engine of my VW Passat Variant 3BG
  • 1.9 TDI (BJ 2001) 18 June had received only now (was not my digicam), here are some impressions:
  • Here he is unfit to drive and leave on the grounds of the garage, which has been towed me ... . (


  • Here's a look in the engine compartment, the engine cover and the timing belt cover (Below, left-center) was removed.


    Here are a few detailed images of disaster:


    I have the Passat in the morning with a full tank The Passat 3 days has previously brand new summer tires obtained.
    261,055 km - 9000 km in the next timing belt replacement would have been due ... to see also: . recognize non :




    So that was the Passat 3BG era. 've Got way more 1900 EUR If someone values from my readers feels called to I explain the timing belt pictures closer, he should / please write a comment! Thanks in advance!
    for it. The dealer (not the workshop that I was being towed!) Had quite a hurry to get the Passat. Probably (!) He had lying around somewhere with an identical vehicle Karroserieschaden and planned to make the two one or so ... KA So I am currently on auto search. There are only incidentally models without belt in the near selection (eg Audi A6 2.7 TDI and BMW 525d).

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment