Sunday, November 13, 2005

Make A Draft Dog Excluder Pattern

Where the spirits dwell
















Once again I am at the weekend with my WG fled from the city. Our goal this time was real de Catorce, a town in the mountains or the void. Anyone who has seen the movie "The Mexican" with Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt, who should also know this town. For just as the movie was filmed.
Otherwise there's not really much to see except the old mining ruins on the mountain, where the spirits dwell. Since I have however vowed to never again walk in my life, I had to another vehicle or horse-Ge change. So we sat them all at the 4-legged and have let us take up the mountain. Now while the feet do not hurt, but the butt. But the view over the city, we could enjoy the ruins, was fantastic and has (a little) compensation.
all I can not tell really, except for a church, a small market, an area of 9 square kilometers, hundreds of horses, 1,900 inhabitants, 3 hotels and a bar, oh and not forgetting a single-track tunnel entrance had the Kaff nothing.
War but still nice, but you do not want to live there.

greeting in the world

0 comments:

Post a Comment