Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lemon Juice For Throat Ulcer

rum ...

Man, it is hardly gluaben, but the tech is already around. Yesterday was my last Tagmit normal lectures, now I just have two exams next week due to back and then I can verabschieben me ... Now is the time to sleep off times used properly (if permitted by the WG members of it) and once to get to the final sprint, but all wild half, most of it is done.
Sun, and Dan goes to the Caribbean, soak up the sun, because here it's real cold at night and during the day then 25 ° C, but at least I now understand what is at Monterrey's weather so extreme.
Well, the first goodbyes already have, more or less taken place, and somehow it's sad because it was really only a short time, ne (now in hindsight) but do not worry I'll be back ...
On 21 December 14.00 GMT Clock at Frankfurt Airport

0 comments:

Post a Comment