Friday, December 2, 2005

Ecr Resorts Price Lists

It's over ... Already


I've managed to the last exam is over and I am again a free man. Now it's only rock the last party to say goodbye and what is very important to pack your bags for the Caribbean (in fact it is only a backpack, but how are women so there must be a bunch of stuff inside.)
But somehow it's too bad now to go again, do not worry I'm looking forward to at home, the last 1.5 weeks have been great again here in Mexico, so no school and constant pressure reading.
I can now try to get me into the Christmas spirit to bring, even though at 25 degrees and sunshine, not quite as simple as that, but we are busy cooking local mulled wine and bake vanilla.
The image that's her above see the Tec. my university, was now at the start of the attempt to spread
Christmas Feeling .

greeting in the world ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment